Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last minute "To Do's"

After today I officially have 9 days til the cruise! That means 10 til the BIG DAY!

Wow! And here I was thinking back about how great it was to be out of the 100's in the countdown and finally hit the "double digits".

So what's left?!


My "To do" list has been marked up with lots of colors, most of it is because I was checking things off and of course the additions that I kept on adding-even up to this week!

I have 1 project that I am trying to finish up which is a feathered hair fascinator to wear with my dress #2! As my lovely fiance says I so very "Carrie Bradshaw of me" (yes, he had to sit through SATC the Movie with me!).

Here's what I have done so far...

it just needs a little something else though. I'm just not sure what yet.

I also decided that since we aren't going to get a "Just Married" car that I would try to make some magnets for the rental cars saying "We Are Getting Married" (for when we first get to Orlando) and "Just Married" (for after the cruise).



I am not sure if they will hold up for the car, I will have to do a little test run first here in Dallas. If they don't they are going to serve as my "backups" to the door magnets we made for the cruise in case the Styrofoam letters don't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment