Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Am I Forgetting?!?

Well it is getting to be that time, I only have about 6 or 7 more hours in the office **fingers crossed I am not stuck here late**

Then that is it! No more work til the 17th of November....which means the trip starts FRIDAY!!

While we are both excited about the trip and the upcoming cruise and wedding the one question that is of course on my mind. "What am I forgetting?"

All of my appointments here in Dallas are confirmed for tomorrow--minus nails, I need to squeeze that in between a couple of things since all of my beauty services are not at the same location (which is such a pain!) oh well....we are pretty much all packed, kitty goes off to PetSmart PetHotel on Thursday evening..HMMM....

I guess all that remains is to take care of the bills for while we are gone, stop the mail and clean out the fridge...or at least I hope that is all.

I guess I still have half a day at work and all day tomorrow to think about it.

Even more exciting though is tonight I get to speak with our photographer Jennifer Werenth to go over the final agenda and timeline for the wedding day photos! I have been stalking her website and blog for over a year and I can't wait for us to finally meet face to face instead of all of the over the phone and email conversations!

It is getting so close--but at the same time it still has not set in!

No comments:

Post a Comment