Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gallery of the Day

I must admit yes the wedding is over, but I still keep watching a couple of my favorite wedding blogs--I am a bit addicted to the dresses, the flowers, the pictures--pretty much all of it....

So today I was checking the daily blog updates and found our photo smiling back at me for the Gallery of the Day on Weddingbee

It brought a smile to my face as I realized tomorrow will be our "Month-versary"

Check out the posting of us at : Mr and Mrs Disney Say I Do on the Disney Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment