Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Recap #6-Getting Ready to Say "I DO"

I woke up bright and early the next morning for the wedding. Rene of course spent the night with the boys and planned to head off the boat for a bit before the wedding (photos from that to follow). I stayed in our beautiful room with the veranda! Who wouldn't want to wake up to such an AMAZING view on their wedding day?
I had arranged for room service to deliver breakfast so that I could lounge around, make sure that I had everything in order for the detail shots for the photographer and take a shower before heading down to get my hair done. After finishing up breakfast and taking my shower, I was greeted by a knock at the door from Mom and Dad just checking in before the ventured off the boat for a bit as well.

With some time to myself, I finally started to write my letter to my wonderful husband to go along with his gift and then rounded out the morning with a bloody mary watching a few Disney movies and it was off to my hair appointment!

Things started off a bit scary...A few bobby pins, twisting, and lots of hairspray to avoid a hair disaster with the wind and things started to come together quite nice!And after about an hour or so I officially had "bridal hair"!

After that I spent some time alone walking around the ship getting some pictures of the paintings, and areas around the ship that we would later be making sure to get photographs.
Then it was time to get some lunch...as I was getting ready to order some room service Kelly and Laura my amazing Maids of Honor showed up! We ventured off to lunch and grab some photos around the ship as well!
Then it was back to my room to have some champagne, a little time to breath and then next thing would be getting into my dress!!



Need to catch up?
Day 5 Our Last "Single" Night
Day 4 The Civil Ceremony
Day 3 We board the Wonder
Day 2 Orlando and Cocoa
Day 1 in Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment