Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Nesting Newbies is My New Fave Find!

This if going to be the first of many to follow of my blog entries with my "Fave Finds" I love taking a look at new ideas and websites, so why not share my faves??

I came across this great little find while looking through my morning blog updates and I am in love! Such a simple great ideas in the fun online magazine--after taking a look at the first few "Crockpot Chic" ideas they have I was hooked!

With Rene and I working hours that do not always coincide and now with the addition of Stitch, as much as I love to cook I do not always have the most time to do so--and lets be honest the clean up is less than ideal and these ideas include everything from cheese and marmalade displays, soups, and main courses! This may be my Valentines Day go to planner for our dinner!

Check it out Nesting Newbies for all of you newlyweds or soon to be newlyweds or just those who are co-habituating it allows for a chic spin on quick and simple ideas....Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy you found us and thank you for making Nesting Newbies a "Fave Find"! :)

    ReplyDelete