Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Finds-Dining Out!

After spending the weekend with friends in Georgia for a sorority sister's bachelorette party and talking to everyone about their favorite sites to save money on dinners out and clothes I decided that I would post some of my favorite sites!

First off as a friend Krys pointed out there are tons of goodies online to save money for dining out! So I wanted to point out 3 of my fave finds for dining out!


First the money savers!

My favorites are Groupon and Restaurant.com. Which offer great half priced gift certificates for local dining places. While Groupon only has 1 offer per day, Restaurant.com has a set number of gift cards for each location...

And now the time saver!

Along with those 2 Open Table offers a great way to make online reservations and earn points for each time you dine out which can lead to coupons to save money on those places listed on Open Table!


That's all for now on my fave finds for dining out!



No comments:

Post a Comment