Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stitch is Off to the "Hotel" Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first time that little Stitch will be going to the kennel overnight. I must admit that I am a bit worried/scared and wish that we didn’t have to leave him for a full week. I know that we would be doing the same thing in about a month reguardless because of our trip to Florida but nonetheless I still hate to leave him.


The one good thing is that I will be able to watch him in the “open play setting” from 7a-10p every day online. This is one of those issues that Rene and I knew would happen when we got the little man but he is just too cute to want to leave behind! I’m sure he will do fine but I can’t help but want to count down the hours that I’ll have between tomorrow at 8am when I drop him off and Friday at 5pm when I can pick him up.


The one good thing is at least I don’t generally have to travel as much as Rene and we can usually coordinate so that I am not out of town at the same times as him. It’s off to Columbia Maryland tomorrow morning for the week for some coporate training with the rest of the managers. If only I didn’t have homework and a group paper for my class and there was not a 40% chance of storms the entire time we are there it might even be enjoyable, then again I highly doubt it….
At least I get to look forward to the fact the I get to see my puppy and Rene on Friday, and Rene won't be traveling again for a little while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment