Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why? Why? Why?

Well let’s just say that due to my posting absence I am guessing you can assume that last week didn’t get better as it went along, at least in terms of work (Mom & Dad did arrive safely from their cross country drive to TX)…

I promised myself that when I started this that it would not be some venting avenue for me like some of the personal blogs out there…so rather I am going with a thought of the day today as things just continue to more or less suck!

Thought of the day: Why is it that corporate offices that have no idea what you are doing day to day hundreds of miles away just roll out new programs and expect you to drop everything and make sure that people are “compliant” when the system isn’t even set up to function correctly?! It is weeks like the past 2 that I have had that I really sit back and wonder why people can’t just think before they act and create more problems for me on a day to day basis….

Here’s hoping things get a little better…key word there being hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment