Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've been a bad blogger...

I must admit that I have dropped the ball a bit recently with my posts. I have been swamped between school and work and Rene has been working late hours so I haven't had much time to post.
I promise that I will make sure to keep up better especially with the next few weekends I promise lots of pictures...we have Race for the Cure this Saturday, Stitch's birthday party the following weekend then Halloween and a trip to the vineyards for a wine trail! Of course pending that Rene isn't in the office any of these Saturdays!
Keep watching for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment