Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas in November?

OK well maybe not a "white Christmas" but as of the start of November I have been trying to figure out what or rather how to decorate this Christmas (which will happen the day after Thanksgiving at the Blanco Home).
While I love our tree and how it is a collection of ornaments that we have received over the years my collection of Christmas decor is a bit of a mix and match group.
This year with the nice changes around the apartment in terms of decorating I have decided that I want to leave the tree as is but look to make a more uniformed decorating style.

So this week I have made it my goal to create some inspiration boards and layouts as to what I want to do around the apartment...then of course what craft projects I need to get started on!

No comments:

Post a Comment