Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December?!

I really don't know where my year has gone....Actually yes I do, it has gone to work and school and pretty much nothing else. I can't believe that today starts December!
My Christmas decorations are up, the Holiday cards sent out to family and friends and even some of the Christmas shopping is done. Still, I can't believe that its the last month of the year!
I find myself asking the same question each and every year and I can't seem to figure it out.
Why is it that each year the time seems to go faster and faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment