Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring finally in Texas?

I know it's been a while since I've posted so I must say sorry!
School has been kicking my butt the last couple of weeks with exams, and group paper in particular so I haven't had too much going on otherwise.
However, the best part of this week has been the weather! It's amazing! We've had temps in the 60's and mid 70's all week!! I am so ready to spring to officially arrive so we can be that much closer to summer.
It has been great to break out skirts and lighter clothes at work though the pale legs are a bit awful, and since I promised Rene no more tanning beds it needs to get sunny out so I don't look like a piece of raw chicken! I will say though that Jergens Healthy Glow is always a good thing and adds a bit of color (thank goodness).
There isn't a lot going on this weekend it'll be lots of school work, Rene hopefully finishing up lots to get his CPA all finalized, and some errands nothing too exciting but they can't all be exciting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment