Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Accounting Lectures Yuck!

Today was a really tough day, it seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong but none of it was actually my problem yet I still had to deal with it :(

I had one of my recruiters out of the office sick today and it seemed like everything just fell apart that she had been working on...and they had "no idea what went wrong" or "couldn't seem to get in touch with the contacts they needed to" which as a result just made my day pretty much awful!

Why do I feel like people don't take accountability for themselves and try to just pass the blame onto something "out of their control"? I just don't get it--oh well.

Then follow that up with a couple of hours of accounting lecture starting now (oh yeah *note the sarcasm*)--well I guess it's time to pay attention to my class...

No comments:

Post a Comment