Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inside the box...


Sorry for taking so long to post what was inside my box from yesterday...we had a sick puppy when we got home from work last night :( so Stitch is on his way back to the vet again this morning. He even had to sleep in his crate last night which hasn't happened since last summer, it was quite sad. I'll be sure to update when we find out what's wrong with the little guy.


To continue from yesterday inside the box was a cute pair of rain boots from the private sale!


I had been looking at boots like these (just because I think they are cute, and functional) for a while now, and since the "deal" that I got was about 75% off the original price I couldn't refuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment