Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Saturday

I've been enjoying a relaxing Saturday with my two favorite boys Rene and Stitch today.

It started out with a wonderful breakfast of mascarpone stuffed (baked) french toast with mixed berries YUM! -- I'll post the recipe soon!

Following by a quick cleaning of the apartment and some pool time (though the sun didn't really cooperate with us).

It was nice to just relax and read though. I finished up the two books I was reading while we were laying out.

"Water for Elephants"

I give it 3 stars, a good book but nothing AMAZING....and after the movie reviews I think I'll wait for it to come out on demand to watch. And the second

"The Secret Life of Damien Spinelli"I'll give it 4.5 stars just because it was fun! This was my guilty pleasure book. A compilation of "cases" from the PI Spinelli from General Hospital, it was fun and a nice easy read.

Now it's time for a quick shower and to run some errands.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment