Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Birds of a Feather

I've recently decided that I really like the idea of feather extensions that I have seen on TV and various fashion blogs. Rene on the other hand not so excited about the new trend that I have taken an interest in, feather extensions. They add a little something to your hair, aren't damaging, and aren't permanent. It's far better than me deciding to color my hair just because I am bored with it....and cheaper too!

So today I did a little research and realized that there are plenty of salons on Dallas that will put them in for you (though it takes all of 10 minutes) and they charge you anywhere from $30-$55 per set (3 feathers).

I was not about to pay that, so I kept looking and came across a website that I could by the hook and beads used for putting the extensions in as well as a set of feathers for around $15-$20!

I figured why not give it a try, you are able to put them in easily (small bead, hook and pliers) and then they are able to be washed, dried, and styled just like your own hair!

I figured going the natural colored route is best for the office....

So now I'll just wait for them to arrive, it's summer why not try something new right?

No comments:

Post a Comment