Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pinterest Problem?

I must admit that as we get into the fall months I have started thinking about decorating the apartment for Halloween and Christmas-I know they are months away but I like to think about these things early to make sure I am ready!



Well due to the fact that I spend about 10 hours of my day in front of a computer at work, I read blogs and also of course as mentioned yesterday check out Pinterest to see what others are "pinning"....these are just some of the favorites that I have found...aren't they cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment