Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Club Friday



I'm linking up with Heather at Blonde...Undercover Blonde for my post this Friday and taking part of her Book Club Friday.



Right now I am finishing up reading Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (#10).

In this book of the series Sookie is dealing with her cousin needing a place to live after the a brief but deadly Fae war she's also dealing with her healing process after being injured. She also is sceptical when meeting Eric's maker and his "brother". And of course lots of other twists and turns as all the Sookie Stackhouse Novels involve. I will admit I love a little bit of "fantasy" in my day especially since I have to wait until May 2012 for TrueBlood to come back to TV.


If you haven't read any of these books I would highly suggest them!
What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment