Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinteresting Thoughts&Finds for Thursday

So since I spend roughly of say 10-14 hours a day on the computer I often spend hours at a time on Pinterest looking around for fun new ideas. Most recently I turned a find on Pinterest into one of my recruiter's birthday cakes--it was a huge success the office loved it!
Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Icing, surrounded with KitKats and topped with M&Ms...Chocolate Delish if I may say so!




So I figured why not share some of my favorite finds on Thursday's blog, especially since I've been slacking when it comes to my Friday Book Club since I am slllllowly making my way through Freakanomics still.



So here's the official First Ever "Pinteresting Thoughts&Finds for Thursday"


Thanksgiving Ideas!!

A thought for changing up the dining room decor for turkey day!
A little idea of something to make for the office
A new twist on leftovers? I love turkey pot pies and turkey and dumplings...but little springrolls/egg rolls type goodies...why not?


I know it's not even Halloween yet and I'm jumping into Thanksgiving but trust me I'll be updating you soon on our Halloween costumes for this year....Disney themed of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment