Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday (Hump Day) over half way done with the week...and what a week it has been already!

I'm loving the weather! It is cooling down in Texas…hopefully for good this time. We woke up to low 50’s today and don’t get me wrong that’s COLD but I could deal with 70-80’s and sun like we had last weekend for the UCF Game.

I'm loving that I am mid way through the Fall 2011 Semester!! At least after my Managerial Finance mid-term today….Only 1.5 semesters to go!! I register for the Spring next week already!

Only 7 more working days before I am headed to Orlando for Homecoming!! It might be a quick trip but a little vacay is going to be well deserved!

What I'm loving most is that with our flight on October 28th it officially marks the end…or rather break in Rene’s busy season!! His company files at the end of the day and that means no more 11:30pm or later nights at work for at least a little while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment