Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Days = Lack of Posts

I haven't posted recently and it's mainly because work and school are again consuming my life...there isn't a lot of time for much of anything else sad to say...but on a high note it's getting down to the end of the semester (December 19th) and then January 16th it's time to start my last semester of graduate school (fingers crossed at least!).

Aside from that things at the Blanco home are pretty boring.
It is nice that Rene is at least able to come home and eat dinner with me though it's been pretty quiet and lonely the past couple of months.

The weather in Dallas is starting to get cooler, the days are seeming shorter and it's dark when I head to work and then dark when I get home from work. And that all leads to the fact that we are getting closer to end of the year, Thanksgiving, and Christmas--where has the year gone?

I haven't even started to think about Christmas gifts yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment