Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What am I loving this Wednesday?
Rene and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary today!

To be honest it doesn't feel like it has been 2 years since we said "I do" and it doesn't feel like we've been together for since my junior year of college either (6 years!).

I have realized however that Rene is my perfect match! He's very laid back while I am completely the opposite, he has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh (or at least tries to). He encourages me, supports me, and is a wonderful sounding board for my ideas.
He's quite possibly the best person I know and I could not be happier to know that I get to spend many many more happy years with him!

1 comment: