Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

40 Books for 2011

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my Kindle that Rene bought me as a wedding gift?  If I haven't let me stress the fact that next to my Speedy Damier Azur LV bag that he bought me earlier this year it may be the greatest gift ever!  I love the fact that I can take books where ever I am and read anytime I have a chance.  It's a refreshing break from work and school.

This year I went through 40 books!  I doubt that I will finish another by New Years Eve but who knows...I'm working my way up to the 52 a year mark! (2012 goal?)....here's a look at what I was reading this year. 


The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall

No comments:

Post a Comment