Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinteresting Thursday -- on a Friday

So I am all confused this week as to what day it actually is, and I missed my Pinterest post yesterday...so here are some of my newest finds on Pinterest on a Friday instead of Thursday.

If only I could find some clothes pins!  We keep checking Michael's but they are sold out!  I will make this for next year though.

A DYI Cape?  It looks easy enough, hopefully now that I have some time I can whip it right up

Using old cards for next year's decorations?  Such a cute and eco-friendly idea!

Perfect napkin look for Christmas dinner this year I think!
Have a Great Friday and Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment