Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Goals-one more!

Add it to the goals this year!  I want Rene and I to Volunteer more!  

I would really like Rene and I to find some additional events where we can volunteer this year.  In 2011 we volunteered at a district track meet to spread awareness about Breast Cancer with Susan G Komen, and then also with Hearts and Hammers for Dallas with Deloitte.  

I would like to see us double that next year!  Now where we are going to find the time to do this I am not yet sure but it's something to work forward to for sure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment