Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No good very bad day...

Here's hoping that yesterday was not a taste of what's to come this week! As you can tell from this post title yesterday was pretty much the worst!

Not only did I wake of a cold and rainy weather, but a stack of things on my desk that pretty much have nothing to do with me, a doctor who was irate all weekend was blowing up my desk phone the moment I got into the office, and add to that I have to come up with a buisness plan by Wednesday at 3pm which was dropped on me yesterday morning as well....not the best start to the week.

Add to that by the time I got out of the office I was mentally drained and had no desire to do anything, couldn't go to the gym and accepted the fact that I was going to end up breaking my rule (that I had been doing quite well with) of not eating after 7pm.

Rene on the other hand has been quite motivated jumping out of bed and running in the morning this week *he's a morning person to the fullest* I was going to try to get myself up and do yoga at the very least but that didn't happen yesterday or today because I was exhausted....

This birthday week clearly isn't shaping up as I would have liked it to-lets just hope that today turns around a bit.  Regardless of what time I get out of the office today I will be going to the gym and following it up with some yoga---we'll just call yesterday's no workout a small slip up in the routine.

Here's hoping you have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment