Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving

It's Wednesday and better late than never....so without further adieu what am I loving today?

.... that the weather in Dallas looks like it's going to be in the 70's later this week!
....that there are only 10 more days til my Birthday and Rene say's he's got a great present for me.
....I'm almost done with my recruiter evaluations for the past year (5 is alot!)
...the gym wasn't crazy packed again today which was nice and stress free


No comments:

Post a Comment