Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fit with FitBit

A couple of weeks ago I posted about my fun little purchase of the FitBit--we'll I've been using it for a little over 2 months now and it's really eye opening how much you walk throughout the day without even trying!

Studies say that 10,000 steps a day is necessary for "good health" approx 5 miles a day...so that's where my "goal" has been set since I started tracking things.  Here's last weeks progress report-I like getting the little updates on my "progress"

Loving the fact that steps and distance and calories burned are up from last week....

Not so much loving that the sleep duration is down but I guess that will happen as long as I am getting at least 7 hours that will work for me!

How active are you throughout the day? Do you make an effort to walk around the office regularly? Walk down the hall rather than emailing or calling a colleague or taking the stairs?


No comments:

Post a Comment