Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I'm Loving

So I'm a bit "off" this week and completely forgot my Wednesday Loving Post...so here it is, better late than never!


I’m loving….that I am only 2 more Starbucks trips away from gold cardstatus! that means a free coffee for every 15 purchases! And personalized coupons...I love my coffee!
I’m loving….that I am only 3 weeks away from Spring Break-yeah it’s not much and there’s no big trip like in undergrad but a week of no school work is always nice.

I’m loving…that it’s starting to stay a little lighter later in the day-6:30 last night when I was driving home wasn't pitch black!
I’m loving…that my work trip to Orlando is officially booked-yes it’s work but it’s nice to not be in the office-and of course it’s a plus that the boss is letting me say the weekend and Rene came come hang out at the hotel with me too. Coronado Springs here we come!

I’m loving….that the weather man is calling for temps in the 60’s over the next week-spring is slowly coming, at least I hope so!



No comments:

Post a Comment