Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cutest Shoes!

Well I have to admit, I am a bit a shoe lover! Though I have tried to contain myself over the past couple of years saving for the wedding and the 2 moves that we have made I LOVE SHOES!



And I have found the cutest pairs recently on www.shopheylady.com
Hey Ladies shoes markets themselves as the actually danceable wedding shoe! I love the At Tiffany's style!(pictured) Check out their blog www.shopheylady.com/blog.php

No comments:

Post a Comment