Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

25 days and counting til Christmas!We spent the day yesterday to get the apartment decorated for the holidays and working on the holiday cards. This is the 3rd Christmas we are spending together. The apartment has a casual comfortable Christmas style. Reds and greens and gold fill the living room and dining room. Our little tree is full of ornaments! While I grew up my mom always put at least one or two ornaments away for my brother and I each year so I had lots for decorations, and of course Rene and I have added to the collection each year. Now that the decorating is done I need to think about the shopping! The past 2 months have just flown by and I must admit I haven't started my Christmas shopping at all!! This year has flown by!


**Hopefully in the next week I should be able to start the wedding recaps again, pending the arrival of the rest of the professional photos!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment