Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Recap #7 Becoming the BRIDE

Well where I last left off here is where we were:
Makeup- Done! Hair-Done! Our photographer arrived to started the professional photographs!!
Jenn was amazing. She was all over the room, the bed, the veranda--everywhere to produce amazing photos of our details!
Next of course it was time for some sorority rituals from my amazing Maids of Honor and bridemaid!

And now the big event--the putting on of the dress! And yes it took all 3 of my ladies, plus my mother a bit of shimmy-shake and luck to get into the dress with no messing up of my hair!

Dress was on...now started the long process of lacing up the back...and lacing....and lacing....

Finally all done with lots of pulling from my ladies and it was time for the veil with some help from Mom

Then we did some bridal photos--I wish that I could post all of the amazing pictures that I have but here is a quick little preview of some of the ones that were not posted on the original viewing gallery.
Then Jenn went up to start taking some pictures to of course showcase my wonderful Rene and his groomsmen!
The boys were instructed to head up to the 10th deck to wait for us--because up next was the big moment....our FIRST LOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment