Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's COLD outside!

I know that I have no place to complain compared to the majority of the country who is getting slammed with the never ending snow (mom and dad and friends up north) but I must admit that waking up to the 26 degree temperature this morning to take the puppy out was no fun at all!!

None the less, here I am bright and early at work and still quite cold. Here is hoping to a warmer afternoon so I can focus on getting a post up about our amazing wedding party!


No comments:

Post a Comment