Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Recap #10- The Wedding Party

After the first look it was time for some group shots and pics of me and my wonderful maids of honor and bridesmaid before the ceremony.

First up was a fun veil picture with my ladies! I am so glad that I went with the cathedral veil!




These 3 girls are amazing and I am so glad that there were able to share our special day with us!






And the whole group! I love the fact that we went with the vibrant blue colors of the ladies dresses it made for some great colors for all of our pictures! We had the most amazing group of people for our wedding. The each played such am amazing role and it would not have been the same without each and every one of them.
(From Left to Right) Andrew proved to be the life of the party, Matt added to countless laughs the entire trip. Kelly (MOH#1 ) proved to be the sentimental one of my side, her heartfelt words will be long lasting. Laura (MOH#2) was so calm cool and collected the entire trip that it put my mind at ease about everything! And last but not least Katie, though Rene will tell you she is the Grooms woman for the event since she had been through the wedding events about 7 months before she knew exactly what I needed even before I did--including the bobby pins when the wind did a little damage to my hair. Thank you all for making the cruise so amazing for us. One of the best things about a wedding on Disney Cruise Line aside from the gorgeous backdrop was the bright colors and fun places around the ship to get some great pictures. Up next we took a stroll down Route 66.

As we were heading up to the overlook of the lobby for some family shots I was greeted by an unexpected "creature"....Stitch!

He then continued to "eat" my flowers...



We also took this time to get a couple of pictures with just my side of the family.




Me and Mom

After we did a little mini-family photo session we went down to meet up with the guests to go down to the ceremony location. I wasn't worried about people seeing the dress before hand, I guess I figured if the groom had been me what did it matter for the rest of the guests? Plus it was nice to get to mix and mingle a bit with everyone....even if it felt rushed!
Up next....the first look at the ceremony location. I must say a big thank you to Jenn and my Mom for going down to take a look at everything all set up.




Need to catch up?

Day 6 Paparazzi-Bride and Groom Pics
Day 6 The First Look
Day 6 Becoming the Bride
Day 6 Getting Ready to Say I DO
Day 5 Our Last "Single" Night
Day 4 The Civil Ceremony
Day 3 We board the Wonder
Day 2 Orlando and Cocoa
Day 1 in Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment