Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Changes

With a new year comes new changes! This morning I had the chance to get an update about Jenn's blog on my Google Reader, and low and behold she has changed up look of the site. I think it looks great, but I might be a bit biased...

Rene and I have two of the photos on there which are 2 of my faves! Be sure to check it out!
Jennifer Werneth Photography


Adding to that, I am so glad to pass along referrals to other brides! From that Jennifer has booked her 2nd Disney cruise bride!! Karen is a member of the Dis Boards which my mom is also a part of and she saw some of the photos my mom had posted and contacted me about Jennifer's work. I am so glad that Karen was impressed by the work the Jenn did on our cruise that she contacted Jenn to join them for their wedding in November 2010!
Karen and Daniel's Wedding Website

Here's hoping for a great year for Jenn in expanding her work to more Disney Cruise line and Disney Fairytale Wedding Brides! As well as a "happily ever after" for Karen and her soon to be Mr!


Up next I will be sharing the portrait session of our fabulous group prior to the ceremony!





























No comments:

Post a Comment