Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, April 23, 2010

New Stationary!

A little while before Rene and I got married a friend of mine Krys had posted a great find on her blog Double Strand Pearls about a company called Petite Prints which creates custom stationary with silhouettes. I fell in LOVE with how cute they were...and I wanted them ASAP!

The downfall of course was that I couldn't bring myself to pay the $40 for just the set up and then also the cost of the notepads or cards which were around $40-$50 each set....*tear*.

Then last week I came upon a great store on Esty! I love looking through the creative ideas that people have and also love finding deals on items that could/would cost much more elsewhere. My wondering around the site took me to BlueClara Paper Goods. The seller was a pleasure to work with and produced a great PDF file so that I am able to print out our wonderful silhouettes as many times as I want! She was even kind enough to create images that I can use to frame in 8x10 frames and also a group of the images so that I can use them to create my very own stationary all for only $60! A great deal and also a super cute idea for friends and family as a gift if you are looking for something "semi-handmade".

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute....they look just like all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. i think the silhouettes of a man and a woman would be good on wedding cards.

    ReplyDelete