Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow the summer really is over, well almost

I had a not so great email pop up into my inbox tonight...the syllabus for one of my classes this fall. I knew that it was getting to be that time but somehow it is coming along sooner than expected.

I guess this means an end to lazy days by the pool but it's time to start organizing my schedule and buying new highlighters, yes that's right the summer is pretty much over and its back to school....

I guess I'll enjoy one of the last lazy Sunday nights I get before the reading of textbooks starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment