Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Florida or Texas?

As I sit here this morning, with my pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks I realize that fall has officially arrived, at least as far as I'm concerned. The arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latter signifies the end of summer for me.

Yet as the bottom 3 inches of my pants are wet, and my hair is a mess from the wind and hurricane/tropical store winds I realize there there is little different from Florida and Texas.

We have been dealing with the tropical storm/depression since late on Sunday and the rain isn't letting up any time soon and the "fall weather" means below 100 degrees outside. Here I was thinking that we moved away from Florida a few years ago but apparently I was wrong.

Now if only there was a beach or coastline in site.....

No comments:

Post a Comment