Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Fave Find!

I made the best "discovery" ever last night! Until recently I never even looked at the on demand stuff with our cable, but then Rene and I got addicted to True Blood and had to add HBO and are working towards catching up on Season 3 since I cannot yet buy it on DVD….

Well last night since I postponed going to the gym because Glee was on with special appearance of Miss B. Spears…by the time it was over I just had no motivation to head to leave the apartment. This is when I found Exercise TV -- On Demand!

I was so excited! I love yoga but can never get to a class because of the awful Dallas traffic after work and sometimes the early Saturday classes just don't make me happy so I've got the best of both worlds now! I can do yoga via on demand any time of the day and it's not the cheese-ball type DVD Yoga instructors its actually pretty nice.

Of course there are tons more to try including Jillian Michaels, and Kendra's workouts..such a nice change from the typical cardio workouts at the gym!

And its always nice to get away from the grunting, yelling men that think they can lift more weight than they really can and enjoy a workout in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment