Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011...

“2011 List”

This year I was a bit late when it came to creating a resolution/goal/list for 2011. My main reason was that I was pretty impressed with my attainment of things from last year. Some of my plans are still there from my 2010 list (getting home to PA, keeping in better touch with friends, finishing the wedding scrapbook) but I’ve also added some new items for my 2011 List.

This year I thought of my resolutions as an ongoing list that I can add things as they come to mind that I want to do this year. I am going to start letting you all know about my ongoing “list” for this year over the next few days.
First and foremost I have decided to create a will read list of books this year. I still would love to read at least 12 but these are some of the titles I need to get to….


My Will Read Books of 2011

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest (just bought it for my Kindle!)
Re-Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows before the movie comes out (started and sitting on the night stand)
Freedom
Full Dark, No Stars
The Art of War
The rest of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels (# 8- #10 the 11th comes out this year)
Safe Haven
The Hangman’s Daughter
More to come I’m sure….

No comments:

Post a Comment