Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Improving Myself--add it to the list

Item #2 on my 2011 List...

Improve myself professionally. This one is going to be a bit of a struggle for me. Not because I don’t want to better myself in my career but because I find myself finding excuses about when do I have the time? So I’ve given myself a short (very short) list of self help/sales books that I want to read. I guess they all can’t be fun reads….

1. The Little Red Book of Selling
2. The Power of Nice
3. Good to Great

No comments:

Post a Comment