Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Add another book to the Career reading list...

It might feel like a snow day in Dallas but that doesn't stop out office...my national director just added another book to my list of will reads for my career. And since it came from "the big man" I guess it will be making the top of the list...."Smart Selling on the Phone and Online" by Josiane Chriqui Feigon here's hoping that I can get started on this one tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment