Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I thought Phil said an early spring?

Well typically I would believe what "Phil" says when it comes to his predictions about the arrival of spring, however maybe not this year. After 3 days of ice blanketing Dallas/Fort Worth I woke up to at least 6 inches of snow this morning.

They "said" yesterday that the weather man was expecting a dusting/snow flurries but these are not flurries at all it was a lot of snow....and it's still falling


photo credit WFAA Weather Blog

Here's at least hoping that since there are only 4 of us ( out of about 30) that braved the weather to come into the office this morning that we will head out a bit early--Stitch loves the snow and I know he would enjoy hopping around in it on a little walk later today!

I will be sure to take some pictures when I get home for some reason the ones that I tried to snap before heading out today didn't save...but I'll be sure to add some later!

Now its time to get to work! Keep warm!

1 comment: