Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye Blackberry

This weekend there was a casualty at the Blanco home. My cellphone completely died. Rene had been telling me for the past couple of weekends we should go to Verizon because my phone had been acting up, but I just hadn't gotten around to it.


Then Friday night my phone just went black and wouldn't turn back on.


Of course I wasn't eligible for an early upgrade so they wanted me to pay full price ($500+) which I was not going to do. I was expecting this so I pulled out the old blackberries that we had to see if they could just re-activate one of those. Once I offered this the nice little salesman offered to let me use Rene's upgrade instead!


Let me say this had been Rene's idea all along so I had to admit that he was right, which I hate doing....nonetheless I was able to upgrade for just a little over $200 much better then $500!


I went with a Droid because Rene can't stop saying how great his is, and I wasn't ready to go to the 100% touch screen just yet.


RIP little Blackberry apparently I'm a Droid person now.....Thanks Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment