Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feeling the Pain Today (in my legs)

Wow is all that I can say today...I think that this is the first time since I started sitting on my exercise/yoga ball that I am regretting it. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the way that my back feels compared to sitting in the normal office chair and it does give me a lot more room in my cubical....but my legs are killing me! Killing me in a good way of course since that's what a legs exercise is supposed to do for you but nonetheless it's still a bit hard to stand up in heels from the ball over and over :( You may remember when I got really excited after finding out that our OnDemand also offered Exercise TV one of my fave finds, well I decided that after my little plan to try to run failed that I needed to start focusing on not only the cardio aspects of my work out but work some circuit training in there with some toning exercises too. Last night was a core and lower body work out and it was killer! A little under an hour worth of work in the comfort of my living room with a series called 10lb Slimdown. I was able to go online and pull up a fitness plan for 30 days. I am not necessarily looking for a 10 pound weight loss since it seems like I can't lose anything after I lost around 20 pounds after we moved from Virginia but I could for certain tone up. We'll have to see what happens. Today's workout includes the "total body sculpt" I have a feeling that tomorrow I am going to be much more sore all over....but as Rene says "No pain, no gain".

No comments:

Post a Comment