Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Money Savers!

I love finding a deal...sometimes too much and it leads me to purchase things well...just because the sale/discount is so good! (Case in point my Tory Burch Boots). But I know that everyone loves a good buy so I wanted to share a few of my faves in terms of "Private Sale Websites" Enjoy and Happy Spending!


HauteLook on sale today for example French Connection! Rue La La today's designers include Lilly Pulitzer Ideeli lots of good finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment