Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Suntan update...

Well I can say that at least my arm and my collarbone area are both a bit toned down thanks to the gel that I bought yesterday....however the right side of my face is still very pink, so I'll have to grab some green powder tonight at Target to tone things down before work tomorrow.

I would highly suggest the gel that I mentioned yesterday though from Korres it makes it a whole lot more comfortable if you get a little red in the sun!!

Also dinner last night was quit delish! Though I must admit that I had a chocolate milkshake before dinner which sort of filled me up. But the Mahi was perfectly cooked on the grill and the black quinoa was a little more crunchy than normal quinoa but delicious nonetheless. I cooked it in a little chicken broth and fresh garlic to give it a little more flavor and it will be great to add some veggies to for a quick lunch later this week at work!

Now it's time to go grab a sandwich from PotBelly's (with my free gift card thanks to a survey they sent me) for a late lunch. Dinner tonight? Asian Chicken Salad Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment