Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Newest Downloaded to the Kindle

Well after a couple of people weighed in on the book that I should read next, The Hunger Games won out.




Though I am taking Mom's suggestion of Gone with the Wind as well.



I started both this weekend and while most times I am completely fine with reading 2 books at one time. I actually prefer it most times, but this is proving to be a bit harder than most.



I can only say that it's because of the writing styles. I mean you take a book written in 1936 about the south in the midst of slavery and the civil war and compare it to one written in 2009 about a society gone bad, plus boy meets girl, and survival yes they are quite different!


I think it's fun though to read two books so completely different not only in the story line but the way in which the books are written. These 2 should keep me busy for a while to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment