Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almost time to "Wine" Down!

The countdown has begun! That’s right next week at this time Rene and I will be enjoying an extra 2 hours a day and the lovely west coast weather in Napa, CA!




I could not be more excited! I have wanted to go to Napa for the past few years after watching a show on the Travel Channel and now I get to go enjoy it with my wonderful hubby!

Only 40 hours more in the work week, one more accounting class (tonight), and a 5 hour accounting final exam (Friday night) and I “officially” start my vacation at 9am on Saturday morning!

Now I just need to find the time to start pulling out my clothes and packing, believe it or not I haven’t even started looking at the weather to decide what to wear yet—whoops!

Stay tuned to see some of the fun places we plan to “wine and dine” while we are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment