Welcome!

This little blog started on our wedding website, which kept family and friends up to date on the planning and details. Of course this is where we will provide all of the recaps of the wedding and everything after. We look forward to keeping family and friends up to date on our lives here in Texas and all of the adventures we share as newlyweds!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Last minute must do's

This time tomorrow Rene and I will be enjoying stress free vacation in Napa, CA!

Now it's time to get some last minute things finished....
Packing, mani-pedi, Rene is off the the dentist and we both need to get our hair cut....busy day before vacay!

I decided to go with a simple pastel color for my nails since I won't know what I am wearing...
It's called "Fiji" by Essie it might not be very "wine themed" for the trip but I think its quite nice for the spring....

Now time to go get things done and try to get in some yoga and cardio before my hair apt!

No comments:

Post a Comment